- CourtHive/TMX is in continuous development with frequent releases.
- The current “stable” version can always be found at https://CourtHive.com/tmx.
- If your organization hosts a version of CourtHive/TMX, the release cycle may be defined by the organization.
Understanding the Version Number
The version number follows this pattern: Major.minor.added.changed.fixed
- Every time a minor release is made, changed and fixed are reset to zero.
- Every time a major release is made, added, changed, and fixed are reset to zero.
- There will be only 9 minor releases within each major release.
Updating to the latest version
If your browser supports Service Workers, then a version of CourtHive/TMX is cached locally. When a new version is available, the Service Worker begins updating your cache after you refresh your browser. The Home and Menu icons turn yellow to indicate that a new version is available.
Click on the Home/Menu icon and select Messages from the menu.